1. How long have you been knitting or crochetting? How did you learn?
I learned to knit as a child and picked it up again about 3 years ago.
2. What are your favorite yarns to knit\crochet felted bags with?
Cascade 220, Noro Kureyon, Lamb's Pride Worsted, Karaoke,
3. What are your favorite needles to knit\crochet with?
Addi Turbo circulars are the best for the wool used in making felted bags.
4. What are the last 3 bags you knitted\crochetted (include URL for Yahoo! or flickr album or your blog if you have them!)?
My own pattern for Noro Kureyon Ruffle Bag, Lucy Bag with Interlacements Oregon Worsted, and Comfortable Sling Bag with Karaoke.
See pictures on my blog at JAG WALDEN KNITS
5. Do you carry the bags that you make, give them as gifts, or both?
I carry, give as gifts, and sell them in a local contemporary
6. What is your favorite felted bag that you have made for yourself?
Hyphen Boy Modular Felted bag.
7. What are your favorite colors? Do you like bags in these colors or choose other colors?
My favorite colors are blues, aqua, colors of the ocean, anything self-striping.
8. Chocolate: White, Milk, Dark, or not so much?
Not so much.
9. Coffee, Tea, or Milk?
Coffee, green or Chai Tea
10. Do you prefer sweet or salty treats? What kinds?
11. If you went into Bath and Body Works and could only come out with one item, what would it be and what would it smell like?
Lavender bath oil or Lavender bubble bath.
12. Do you enjoy any other crafts or hobbies? Do you collect anything?
Reading, blogging, and old button collections.
13. Are there any bag patterns you have not yet knit, but hope to someday?
Ball Band pattern, Skacel Loft Felted Bag, Rosebud,
14. What is currently OTN (on the needles) for you?
Feather and Fan Shawl with Interlacements Rick Rack Rayon yarn.
15. What is your most recent finished object before that?
Lion Brand Cable Comfort Throw Afghan.
16. What's cutest: Puppies, Piggies or Pixies?
I haven't a clue about any of them.
17. Do you enjoy reading? Books, Magazines, or both?
18. Do you have any children? (kid-kind or pet-kind apply!)
3 teenage daughters. No Pets. Allergic to cats and dogs.
19. What are some of your favorite yarns for other projects?
Soy Silk, Interlacements, anything NORO, Koigu, HandPainted
20. And for the final question, one I see debated all over: Novelty Yarn: Love it! Hate it! or It depends!
Novelty Yarn: I like it.