Wednesday, March 21, 2007

My Favorite Knitting Accessory


My hostess for SECRET PAL 10 is having a contest

and has asked us to post about our "favorite knitting accessory".

For me ------- it's my NEW SWIFT

I just love the beautiful wood and spinning design. I had no problem hooking it up, now I just have to figure out how to use it !!!
Then it will surely become my new favorite accessory.
Both purchases affordable with the 40% off online coupons at

JoAnn.com

In the background you can see my computer nook, my corner station, where I spend more time blogging and doing secret exchanges online than I do knitting !!!
P.S. I have a new ball winder too!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the ball winder that I got. I just didnt get the swift yet. I want one really badly too! But hubby said no after he seen the price of them. One day though!