Sunday, February 18, 2007

More about A Knitter's Fantasy

A Knitter's Fantasy
Saturday April 14, 2007
Warren, Ohio


The Door prizes and Raffle items are coming in !!

Among the Raffle items are

AUTOGRAPHED BOOKS:

Sally Melville complete set Book 1, Book 2 and Book 3

"A Knitter’s Template" by Laura Militzer Bryant & Barry Klein

"Shadow Knitting" by Vivian Hoxbro

"Beyond Wool" by Candace Eisner Strick

"Hot Knits" & "A Close-Knit Family" by Melissa Leapman

"Victorian Lace Today" by Jane Sowerby

"A Gathering of Lace" by Meg Swanson

"Artic Lace" by Donna Druchunas


Hand Knit Dolls

$50.00 in Fantasy Bucks to use in the Market

Handmade Entrelac bag

Two afghan kits

AND

350 Free patterns from Harrisville Designs

There are 40 teachers and 52 classes ---- and 31 vendors.

Sale items include T-shirts, Denim shirts, Coffee mugs.


Meanwhile, here's a view of my house and the snow piled up in our cul-de-sac during the last few days and after the "Blizzard of 2007" here in Cleveland, Ohio.

2 comments:

Carol said...

Holy cow! That's alot of snow! Stay warm and be safe.

Anonymous said...

Hello Judy. Thanks for looking in my blog. I am from Norway. I start to make Troll for about one year ago, but I always have knit as long as I can remember. Nice to see what you are doing "over there", and I find a lot of nice stuff in your blog. I will come back and visit you in your blog so I put you in my blog list if it is OK? My blog will also become with a little english text. Have a nice weekend :)