Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Secret Pal 10 Contest # 6 W.I.P.

Secret Pal 10 Contest # 6


Post a picture of ALL your current WIP'S (Work in Progress Knitting Projects) and you will be entered into a drawing for a prize! Tell us when they are from, and if they are old, why they aren't finished yet!


Interlacements Beaded Scarf - this is piece #2 - # 1 is already finished - the 2 are joined with a 3 needle bind off. I started this a few weeks ago and I set it aside to work on the next.....

Lion Brand Velveteen Bunny Blanket...... a cute project, I just have to finish the head..... I set it aside after ripping out the head twice because I couldn't figure out how to leave it open to put in the fiberfill stuffing.....I started this about 2 weeks ago and should have it finished over the weekend....



Interlacements Feather and Fan Shawl with 1 skein of Rick Rack 100% Rayon yarn. A beautiful project that I started this winter but it was taking a long time to complete. I set it aside and now I'm afraid to pick it back up again because I no longer remember the pattern and I'm not sure where I left off. I decided I don't have to use the entire skein so maybe I'll get it done soon after all.

No comments: