Saturday, November 25, 2006

Knitting on the Square Thanksgiving Sale !


One of my local yarn shops,

Knitting on the Square

in Chardon, Ohio is having a terrific Thanksgiving sale.
While others were lined up at Walmart, Target, and the Coach outlet store, many knitting guild friends and I were at Knitting on the Square !!!
My yummy purchases at anywhere from 10% to 60% off included:

INTERLACEMENTS OREGON WORSTED
560 YARDS, HAND DYED by my favorite JUDY DITMORE
100% MERINO WOOL
will make a great felted bag with an Interlacements BEADED Flap


4 SKEINS KARAOKE by SOUTHWEST TRADING COMPANY

will make another great FELTED COMFORTABLE SLING BAG from

KNITTYCHICK.COM

(one of my favorite felted bag patterns!)

ONE SKEIN ONLINE SUPERSOCKE in COLOR - WINTER





Meanwhile, here in Northeastern Ohio, we are having another amazing sunny day with temperatures in the 50's. I don't remember a Thanksgiving with this kind of weather, EVER!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE !!!!












No comments: