Sunday, June 10, 2007

Spring Felted Bag Exchange Update


I just received a package from my AWESOME partner in the

Spring Felted Bag Exchange
.

Trekking Yarn in color Pastels and "Classic Socks" pattern booklet by
She is inspiring me to try socks and I can't wait to knit with the Trekking,
something she knows I've been wanting !!
She also included an adorable set of sheep accessories: refrigerator magnet, note pad, and
a set of beautiful stitch markers that she made for me.




THANK YOU SO MUCH !!

I can't wait to see the bag you're making for me.

I know it will be unique and special !!







1 comment:

Craftybernie said...

I know who your pal is.... :) Well at least I think I do. And if it is who I think it is you'll get something rather lovely!!!

I do hope you get your stitch marker/yarn swap package this week - it was posted on Monday so I'm sitting here fingers crossed you'll get it before too long.

Looks like you ladies had a fun non-knitting 'knitting in public' day!