Sunday, June 10, 2007

International Scarf Exchange IV "Wrap Up"


grand finale...

My package arrived from Michelle in Ontario and I am just thrilled with the beautiful shawl she made for me.



In my favorite colors, made from the color Perwinkle

Hand Maiden Sea Silk
hand dyed in Canada.
The pattern is Shetland Triangle Shawl from the book,
"Wrap Style" by
Interweave Press
.

I also received a beautiful hand made shawl pin made in Nova Scotia,

Lavendar (my favorite) Eucalan Fabric Wash, and sheep tissues.

She accidentally revealed her name to me in an email and all this time I was sneaking peeks at "Michelle in Colorado Springs" blog thinking that was the scarf for me !! So, I was pleasantly surprised after all !!

Michelle is amazing, self taught and only been knitting for 2 years, WOW !!

Thank you Michelle !!

On the other end.......

My EDGAR Scarf from Knitty.com arrived safely for


HANNA in Finland.






1 comment:

Michelle said...

I'm so glad you like the shawl! I had lots of fun on this exchange. The scarf you made is awesome!!