Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I thought I had it all !!

Hi everyone, does this always happen to you too?
It never fails!!
Wouldn't you just know it ???
Here I am ready to begin yet ANOTHER project,
only to discover that I now need MORE
knitting needles that I don't already have:
(2 pairs of size 4 circular 24 ")
and
MORE yarn:
(fingering sock merino to FELT)
to make my iPOD COZIE.
Just when I thought that I already had it all.

I found the pattern here at

KNIT PICKS FELTED iPOD COZIE

Image hosting by Photobucket

5 comments:

Claudia said...

When I took my beginner knitting class, they talked me into buying the boxed set of Denise needles and while it was a lot of money to put out at first, it's been such a life saver for me! I don't have to buy any new needles, although I did buy some extra size 7's because I love to make dishcloths and I can have more than one going at a time! It's something to think about. :)

Judy said...

I actually HAVE the Denise interchageables... but this pattern calls for size 4's which are not in the kit!!

Anonymous said...

Just Order mind. thank you so much for the link to a great iPod Cozy.

kat said...

oh you can never have it all...I have the denise needles but am now addicted to audi turbos....& you can never have enough yarn!

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»