Sunday, July 15, 2007

Secret Pal 10 Revealed


Thank you,

LIA


from the Blueberry Capital in New Jersey,
for making my birthday even more special !!

I received my
Secret Pal 10 REVEAL package just in time for my birthday !!


4 skeins of Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino to hand dye myself, luscsious Classic Elite La Gran Mohair, fun notepads which I can never have enough of, Cream Melt Burner from Elegant Choices with candles for aromatherapy,


and a set of her handmade stitchmarkers which can be found at her etsy shop....

"LadyBug Creations"
************************************************************************************

My assortment of Secret Pal treasures over the last few months went to

PATTY in Minnesota


highlights included Opal sock yarn, Koigu, a beany bag turtle (she collects turtles), the book "Knit Two Together" signed by the author and a "Share the Care" totebag which Patty says she's been using everyday for work !!


Thank you secret pals for a wonderful exchange !!

1 comment:

Windyridge said...

Pretty colors and I hear ya about a true vacation away from the internet. I just came back from 9 days of that. No news even!